Applying as a Non-Degree Seeking Student

If you don’t intend to complete an NMHU degree and are taking coursework for personal enrichment or to transfer to another college, you’re considered a non-degree student. No transcripts or previous high school or college work is required for admission to non-degree status, however, a transcript may be required to determine fulfillment of prerequisite course work. If you’re not seeking a degree, there are a few differences, including the application process.

When you are a non-degree student, you are not eligible for financial aid, student loans, or scholarships.

Non-Degree Students
To apply as a non-degree student, click here.


New Mexico Highlands University
Office of Student Recruitment  & Undergraduate Admissions
Box 9000
Las Vegas, N.M. 87701
Phone: 505-454-3394
Fax: 505-454-3511
Email Admissions