Applying as a Returning Student

Returning Students

Welcome back! We are happy to know you are returning as a student to the NMHU system. If you have been out of school for more than three consecutive terms, you’ll need to submit an  application for admission.

Have your official college transcripts from each college previously attended sent to the office of student recruitment and undergraduate admissions. Transcript request form.

New Mexico Highlands University
Office of Student Recruitment & Undergraduate Admissions
Box 9000
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Phone: 505-454-3394
Fax: 505-454-3511
Email Admissions