Applying as a Transfer Student

Congratulations! You’re about ready to take the next step in living your passion. You’re considered a transfer student if you attended an accredited college or university after your high school graduation, and have completed 30 transferable credit hours.

Transfer Undergraduate Students
To apply as a transfer undergraduate student, click here.

Have your official college transcripts from each college previously attended sent to the office of student recruitment & undergraduate admissions. Transcript request form.

New Mexico Highlands University

Office of Student Recruitment  & Undergraduate Admissions
Box 9000
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Phone: 505-454-3394
Fax: 505-454-3511
Email Admissions