A 21st Century MBA – Affordable, Accredited, In-Person or Online
At Highlands University, you can earn your MBA no matter where you are or how demanding your schedule is. Our MBA program is built for the 21st century and prepares you to advance your career. A Highlands MBA is affordable. Highlands again tops the list as one of the most affordable public universities in the United States according to US News & World Report. Our MBA program is ACBSP accredited, and it allows you the flexibility to pursue concentrations in accounting, finance, international business, management, management information systems, and human resource management. Better yet, a MBA at Highlands can be completed entirely online or in-person at our main campus in Las Vegas, New Mexico.
Invest in Yourself and Advance Your Career
Highlands University’s MBA program prepares the leaders of tomorrow. The investment you make in yourself today will pay dividends during the course of your entire career. Our MBA program opens doors to successful careers in industry, nonprofit agencies, and the public sector. Our MBA graduates have obtained jobs at Intel, Nike, Microsoft, Merrill-Lynch, Sandia National Labs, Los Alamos National Labs, the Peace Corps, ConocoPhillips, Big Four accounting firms such as KPMG, and the U.S. Department of Commerce. Many graduates advance with their current employers, others become successful entrepreneurs and some choose doctoral programs.
A MBA that’s Affordable!
Highlands’ MBA is a rigorous yet affordable 37 hour program that works with your schedule. Also, the Office of Financial Aid at Highlands University is here to help you achieve your goals and find ways to fund your education through scholarships, work-study, grants and loans.
Highlands University is a state-supported institution established in 1893 and offers bachelor and master degrees in a variety of disciplines. Highlands University’s main campus is nestled against the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in the historic city of Las Vegas, New Mexico and statewide centers are located throughout the state of New Mexico. Highlands is known for its multiethnic student body, small classes, research activities, student and faculty achievements, and opportunities for students to combine study with real-world experience.
Learn More Today!
Seize the opportunity and advance your career. To learn more about the MBA program at Highlands, contact us at 800-338-6648 or simply complete and submit the form at the top.
Graduate students application form:
Or click here to apply online.
Courses in this program are available online and at the main campus.
With a NMHU Master’s Degree…
- Economist https://www.bls.gov/ooh/life-physical-and-social-science/economists.htm
- Economists study the production and distribution of resources, goods, and services by collecting and analyzing data, researching trends, and evaluating economic issues.
- The median annual wage for economists was $101,050 in May 2016.
- Employment of economists is projected to grow 6 percent from 2016 to 2026.
- Financial Manager https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/financial-managers.htm
- Financial managers are responsible for the financial health of an organization. They produce financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of their organization.
- The median annual wage was $121,750 in May 2016.
- Employment is projected to grow 19 percent from 2016 to 2026.
- Management Analyst https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/management-analysts.htm
- Management analysts, often called management consultants, propose ways to improve an organization’s efficiency. They advise managers on how to make organizations more profitable through reduced costs and increased revenues.
- The median annual wage was $81,330 in May 2016.
- Employment is projected to grow 12 percent from 2016 to 2026.
- Human Resources Manager https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/human-resources-managers.htm
- Human resources managers plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization. They oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
- The median annual wage was $106,910 in May 2016.
- Employment is projected to grow 9 percent from 2016 to 2026.
- Personal Financial Advisor https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/personal-financial-advisors.htm
- Personal financial advisors provide advice on investments, insurance, mortgages, college savings, estate planning, taxes, and retirement to help individuals manage their finances.
- The median annual wage was $90,530 in May 2016.
- Employment is projected to grow 14 percent from 2016 to 2026.
- Postsecondary Education Administrator https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/postsecondary-education-administrators.htm
- Postsecondary education administrators oversee student services, academics, and faculty research at colleges and universities. Their job duties vary depending on the area of the college they manage, such as admissions, student life, or the registrar’s office.
- The median annual wage for postsecondary education administrators was $90,760 in May 2016.
- Employment of postsecondary education administrators is projected to grow 10 percent from 2016 to 2026.
- Public Relations Specialist https://www.bls.gov/ooh/media-and-communication/public-relations-specialists.htm
- Public relations specialists create and maintain a favorable public image for the organization they represent. They design media releases to shape public perception of their organization and to increase awareness of its work and goals.
- The median annual wage for public relations specialists was $58,020 in May 2016.
- Employment of public relations specialists is projected to grow 9 percent from 2016 to 2026.
- Survey Researcher https://www.bls.gov/ooh/life-physical-and-social-science/survey-researchers.htm
- Survey researchers design and conduct surveys and analyze data. Surveys are used to collect factual data, such as employment and salary information, or to ask questions in order to understand people’s opinions, preferences, beliefs, or desires.
- Median annual wage: $54,470 in May 2016.
- Employment projected to show little or no change from 2016 to 2026.
- Training and Development Manager https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/training-and-development-managers.htm#tab-1
- Training and development managers oversee staff and plan, direct, and coordinate programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of an organization’s employees.
- The median annual wage was $105,830 in May 2016.
- Employment is projected to grow 10 percent from 2016 to 2026.